Looking for an un-even layout or a unique kitchen. Why not get it designed by our experienced team of kitchen designers at Kitzine.
What does a Customised Indian Style Kitchen Design Mean?
- Kitchens Designed For Left, since we make rotis/dosa near the left of hob. Indian Kitchens are lefte.
- Kitchens Designed For Water, Indians wash after every meal. So, our kitchens can’t shy off from water.
- Kitchens designed for appliances both small and large in an accessible distance.
- Kitchens designed ergonomically for your height and family. Because Indians are not one breed.
What do you mean by Buying Customised Indian Style Kitchen Design Service?
- Measurement Drawing of your kitchen
- 5 Iterations on Measurement Drawing till you reach your perfect kitchen solution.
- Electric And Plumbing Instruction for the Drawing, So that you can prepare your site for wood work.
- One 3d realistic photo in your favourite colour combination, to help you understand how your kitchen looks like
- It includes 3 hour session with kitchen consultancy for kitchen brief, correction, 3d design finalization.
- A bonus half an hour on kitchen product consultancy is provided on ask.
- Approximate budget estimation along with all the drawings.
What Happens When I buy Customised Indian Style Kitchen Design From Kitzine?
Once you buy a customised Indian Style Kitchen Design service.
- You will be assigned a kitchen designer, who will send a need form to be filled. We will then make a whats app group over which you can share your design ideas and size of your kitchen. Our designers will call you to start the process.
- Once a brief is given, your designer will share planned layout for your kitchen size. Once you approve the layout.
- Designers will work to create your customised kitchen measurement drawing. Kitchen elevations will be created and shared and discussed over a call for correction. Once you approve that.
- We will make a 3d model, Once done, you will help us choose a colour combination. And then we will submit you a kitchen design picture customised to your taste and need.
At all stages you can request correction. In total the process takes 7 working days including corrections. The time, however, depends on your availability.